We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Help! Hosting tips.

andrey_t9
2015-06-13, 09:31 AM
I'm sorry then. Thank you for the help .
Have a good day!

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-13, 09:30 AM
Hello,

That is correct. We only do dedicated servers, dedicated cloud, VPS, and Microsoft Exchange. It is a different service than in Europe.

Regards,
Phil C.

andrey_t9
2015-06-13, 09:27 AM
OVH Canda doesn't have hosting for websites?

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-13, 09:26 AM
Hello,

At OVH Canada, we don't have the services you are asking about. We have no information on the products you need help with. Here is the direct link to the UK forums: https://forum.ovh.co.uk/

Regards,
Phil C.

andrey_t9
2015-06-13, 09:19 AM
Please help me. It's still OVH and the website doesn-t change.

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-13, 08:07 AM
Hello,

This is the forum for OVH Canada. The services you're describing, and the account number in your forum profile, are from OVH Europe. I would recommend either posting in the www.ovh.co.uk forums, or opening a support ticket through your OVH Control Panel.

Regards,
Phil C.

andrey_t9
2015-06-13, 07:01 AM
I bought the 250 GB hosting database. I don't really understand how to instal multiple websites.
I completed only of them and I can't really go on and create others: cpanel don't let me do it, maybe I do something wrong. I used this process:
-register external domain
-I went to private database and I registered the website
-I registered one SQL database of 2GB and I selected it for Wordpress instalation
That's it.

Now if I want another website I have only 3 x 400MB SQL and if I try to install other website on the 2 GB Database it doesn't complete.
Please Help !!!

Thank YOU!