We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can't add IP to my new SYS server, I need an ETA please

spwebhosting
2015-06-15, 11:56 PM
É complicado essa questão o caso foi resolvido?

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-12, 11:43 AM
Hello,

I've responded to your tickets 416to305.

We are doing everything in our power to get IPs available for delivery. ARIN only allows companies to order 3 months worth of IPs at one-time, because of the global IP shortage. We are currently waiting on our latest IP delivery to complete, and unfortunately it is taking longer than normal.

Regards,
Phil C.

lgvhost
2015-06-12, 11:26 AM
It's a very stressful situation. Although I have trying to be patient, neglect and delay in response/resolution of the problem is terrible. Worst of all is to send a ticket to wait 24 hours to be answered and when the answer comes is something without much explanation, does not solve the problem and does not provide ETA.

416to305
2015-06-12, 11:17 AM
Quote Originally Posted by lgvhost
I'm in the same situation. I ordered a new server yesterday with ESXi box and need additional IPs. What will I do with a server with ESXi without IPs?
Sys offer servers offering up to 16 IPs but just do not have IP to provide.
Could someone tell what will be done about it? Thank you.
My concern is that I opened a ticket with them yesterday got no reply, so replied to the support@ email they sent me about my server being set up, and they replied saying there's problems and that there's no ETA on when it will be fixed. Then they closed my ticket as resolved. The issue is that there's people on here June 3rd saying they can't order IPs, so that's 9 days ago so doesn't sound like it will be fixed any time soon. I also am using ESXi so with only 1 IP I'm basically paying for a system that I can't use.

lgvhost
2015-06-12, 11:10 AM
I'm in the same situation. I ordered a new server yesterday with ESXi box and need additional IPs. What will I do with a server with ESXi without IPs?
Sys offer servers offering up to 16 IPs but just do not have IP to provide.
Could someone tell what will be done about it? Thank you.

416to305
2015-06-12, 10:27 AM
Hi there I ordered a dedicated server yesterday as we use Kimsufi but the 1 IP doesn't work for us so we went with SYS since it said it includes 16. When I try to order 1 though it gives an error saying no country available, and IP country must be selected from list. I opened a ticket but never heard back, so emailed your support address and was told there's a problem with your system and there's no ETA on when it will be fixed. I see posts from over a week ago on here people not being able to add IPs so it seems like this might be going on for awhile. I emailed back your support people asking if it will be fixed today otherwise I'd like a refund and to cancel my account since the reason I bought it isn't being provided to me. Is it possible for you to manually add 1 IP to my account so we can actually use it? I just need 1 more for now. Please let me know as well as if there's other info you need, I added my customer number to the forum when signing up.