We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

world wide support

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-06, 10:58 AM
Hello,

That is an example of something you can provide as proof of address. A bank statement is a document sent out by banks, usually monthly, about your accounts.

Regards,
Phil C.

liorslakman
2015-06-06, 10:35 AM
Hello,

what is bank statement? can you explain me please or provide me a link? (bank statement for the validation)

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-06, 10:32 AM
Hello,

We do have someone here that can read Hebrew, but it will have to wait until that person come in on Monday.

Regards,
Phil C.

liorslakman
2015-06-06, 10:12 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

Once you buy the licence, you will have the option to install Windows through your SoyouStart Control Panel.

We are an unmanaged service provider, so we do not do any software installation, configuration, or troubleshooting.

Regards,
Phil C.
thanks,
in the account validation, i can send documents in hebrew?

edit: can you explain me please what is bank statement?

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-06, 10:10 AM
Hello,

Once you buy the licence, you will have the option to install Windows through your SoyouStart Control Panel.

We are an unmanaged service provider, so we do not do any software installation, configuration, or troubleshooting.

Regards,
Phil C.

liorslakman
2015-06-06, 10:05 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
You can order on www.soyoustart.com/us/ from anywhere in the world.

Regards,
Phil C.
thank you!
if i will buy windows server 2012 standart license from sys you will install & activate it?

edit: in the account validation, i can send documents in hebrew?

Phil @ OVH
2015-06-06, 07:48 AM
You can order on www.soyoustart.com/us/ from anywhere in the world.

Regards,
Phil C.

liorslakman
2015-06-06, 07:01 AM
Hello

I live in Israel
Where from can I buy dedicated server ?