We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

ca.kimsufi.com/manager unable to login (token is not created)

Slingky
2015-05-28, 10:05 AM
Quote Originally Posted by marks23
Fail old fiber link disabled, 300m new fiber link created. Mtl <> bhs link up, solved.
but I'm still unable to install an operating system on my new box
:-(

Boot from hard drive (no netboot)

marks23
2015-05-28, 08:57 AM
Quote Originally Posted by martini002
Its gone again, i didnt get enought time for renovate my service, and i open a ticket and they doesnt answer me...
Fail old fiber link disabled, 300m new fiber link created. Mtl <> bhs link up, solved.

martini002
2015-05-27, 07:20 PM
Its gone again, i didnt get enought time for renovate my service, and i open a ticket and they doesnt answer me...

Slingky
2015-05-27, 05:34 PM
ok manager is back online !

Slingky
2015-05-27, 05:23 PM
Quote Originally Posted by martini002
The same thing its happening to me, i cant log in, and i need to pay the service, tomorrow will expire...
I hope they solve this fast.

I'm an OVH customer and run a VPS Cloud package, it works great. But I have to say it doesn't start well for kimsufi.

martini002
2015-05-27, 05:19 PM
The same thing its happening to me, i cant log in, and i need to pay the service, tomorrow will expire...

Slingky
2015-05-27, 05:09 PM
I'm not able to login to the ca.kimsufi.com/manager

when I press login, I see the spinning wheel in the button but it goes back and never ask me for user/password

I tried https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/manager/#/login
This one allow me to enter information but mine are not recognized maybe because my server is hosted in canada.

Could you confirm that canadian manager login is broken currently ?

thanks.