We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Dedicated Server SYS-IP-5

HTMLtag
2015-05-30, 06:21 PM
Hey,
I have never seen this server available at BHS since writing one of the mentioned scripts.
Feel free to subscribe to my push notification services though. (in my sig)
I've been waiting for the same server. I settled on one of the smaller ones until then.
I run Proxmox virtualization (KVM) fine on them, vz flags have been enabled on everyone I've gotten.

The sys line of servers uses servers already in the environment. As user's let their service expire, they become available.
I doubt you'll get a picture.

epiclulz
2015-05-22, 05:11 AM
Quote Originally Posted by HaiAnhh
Hello

I haven't be an SYS's customer yet, but I'm interested in SYS-IP-5 server, but I have a few question in mind

First, the server's stocks are being replenished. When will it be available again for us to order?

Second, could we have the picture of the server before it plugged into the rack It is the first time I've ever rented such a powerful machine so I'm just curious what it look like

Third, we might need to ensure that the server support virtualization. I'm planning on using XenServer to split the dedi into a lot smaller vps, for our team to test some code, and we need BlueStack on it. The number of instance is around 25-30, and we need to run around that number of BS run at the same time. Blue Stack require GPU or Video card driver [s]i guess[/s] installed on the OS, which in this case, VPS, so could your server run it?

Sincerely

Hai Anh Nguyen
its first in best dress when it comes to the server you need to get in quick to get the one you want if do some googling you will find someone has made scripts that will tell you when the server you want has come up for sale .. as per picture of the server its a strange request and i dont think they would take a pic of it since they are all already sitting in the racks this is a data center every slot would be taken up on the racks..

HaiAnhh
2015-05-21, 03:03 PM
Bring Up My Post...

HaiAnhh
2015-05-20, 12:01 PM
Hello

I haven't be an SYS's customer yet, but I'm interested in SYS-IP-5 server, but I have a few question in mind

First, the server's stocks are being replenished. When will it be available again for us to order?

Second, could we have the picture of the server before it plugged into the rack It is the first time I've ever rented such a powerful machine so I'm just curious what it look like

Third, we might need to ensure that the server support virtualization. I'm planning on using XenServer to split the dedi into a lot smaller vps, for our team to test some code, and we need BlueStack on it. The number of instance is around 25-30, and we need to run around that number of BS run at the same time. Blue Stack require GPU or Video card driver [s]i guess[/s] installed on the OS, which in this case, VPS, so could your server run it?

Sincerely

Hai Anh Nguyen