We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

paypal & os

vectr0n
2015-05-19, 12:30 PM
Quote Originally Posted by liorslakman
Thanks
I can skip acount verify? I can't give that details
You are not allowed to skip the validations. This is a security check done, and needs to be completed. They will most likely ask for your ID and proof of address.

HTMLtag
2015-05-19, 03:29 AM
As far as installing from ISO, it depends on the server you have and if you're paying extra for a KVM+IP. There is another advanced option that works for many OS's and that is to network boot into recovery and use virtualization (qemu) to install your OS to a virtual drive and then DD that drive to your main drive. There are tutorials out there but it really is an advanced task. I myself partition my servers with Proxmox and use KVM virtualization.

Elochai
2015-05-18, 02:11 PM
I am not sure, I been verified since 2001. I would assume for legal purposes that you would need a verified PayPal account in this line of work today.

liorslakman
2015-05-18, 01:54 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Elochai
Yes you can pay by PayPal,

I know you can install OS by ISO for VM setups, but I myself am wondering if I can install my own OS for the entire server through KVM-IP. So if that what your wondering then I don't have an answer yet either but I do know if your using a VM OS that you can setup VM's using your own OS ISO files for each VM.
Thanks
I can skip acount verify? I can't give that details

Elochai
2015-05-18, 01:25 PM
Yes you can pay by PayPal,

I know you can install OS by ISO for VM setups, but I myself am wondering if I can install my own OS for the entire server through KVM-IP. So if that what your wondering then I don't have an answer yet either but I do know if your using a VM OS that you can setup VM's using your own OS ISO files for each VM.

liorslakman
2015-05-18, 12:39 PM
hey
i have two question about sys:
1. i can install my os (like windows) from my iso?
2. can i pay using paypal?

thanks!