We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

SYS vs Kimsufi network

vectr0n
2015-05-19, 11:29 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
Hi,

I currently use Kimsufi and often experience very slow transfer speeds between my home and the BHS data center. I have a feeling this is because of a low quality or low priority network setup for Kimsufi vs. the higher quality offerings of OVH, but I don't really know. I know it's not a local issue (meaning, my equipment in my house) because I have other people in the same region who experience the slow speeds at the same time and corroborate the issue.

My question is to whether SYS will provide more stable network speeds than Kimsufi, or if it's all the same pipe and I'll experience the same slow service on SYS as well?

Thanks!
The OVH/SYS/KS network is all the same across the board. The only differences are the speeds that are offered. KS is 100mbps SYS is 250mbps and OVH is 500mbps. Follow the instructions here: http://docs.ovh.ca/en/faqs-network.h...ds-packet-loss

Wintermute
2015-05-18, 05:26 AM
Hi,

I currently use Kimsufi and often experience very slow transfer speeds between my home and the BHS data center. I have a feeling this is because of a low quality or low priority network setup for Kimsufi vs. the higher quality offerings of OVH, but I don't really know. I know it's not a local issue (meaning, my equipment in my house) because I have other people in the same region who experience the slow speeds at the same time and corroborate the issue.

My question is to whether SYS will provide more stable network speeds than Kimsufi, or if it's all the same pipe and I'll experience the same slow service on SYS as well?

Thanks!