We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Almost 4 days and still validating. ORDER 1530335

MeisterGlenn
2015-05-14, 05:24 PM
When I first sent the requirements, I sent the email directly from my phone (to validation@ovh.ca) as the photo of the documents were taken from my phone's camera, having a large file size may have prevented the email from getting in your inbox. I resized the photos to a decent filesize without compromising its quality and sent again... so I guess this one is all good now. Thank you very much!

Phil @ OVH
2015-05-14, 04:54 PM
Hello,

I just verified. We did receive your documents a few minutes ago, but no other messages were received by our validation team before this from you. Are you sure you sent them to validation@ovh.ca, and not validation@ovh.net or .com?

Anyhow, one of our validation team members is looking into the case now, and you should have a response soon.

Regards,
Phil C.

MeisterGlenn
2015-05-14, 03:03 PM
I placed an order around May 10, 2015 12:08:33 and paid for it on May 11 at around 02:47:14. Already submitted the validation requirements and up until now I have not gotten any update from support.

The last order didn't take this long and I would get updated from time to time. This is becoming unacceptable already,

We hope to get word from it.