We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

DDOS attacks on our server

Phil @ OVH
2015-09-07, 09:31 AM
Hello,

Our support team will respond to your tickets within 4 hours, usually much faster than that. You would need to provide us with a TCPdump for us to investigate the attack.

Also, what have you done on your end to thwart the attack? I assume your firewall is already configured to block all ports except those needed for the operation of your services?

Regards,
Phil C.

Breeze
2015-09-05, 04:11 AM
Quote Originally Posted by agazerboy
Someone is ddosing our servers to takes them down. I thought that Kimsufi/OVH are ddos protected.

In past, I used to get an email that someone is ddosing and traffic is rerouted. However, now Kimsufi do not even send an automated email. Our servers are down for hours!

What to do? Open a ticket and wait for a month for a unhelpful reply????
Depending on how much the GB of data the person who is ddosing you is using the ddos prot that kimsufi provides may not be enough, as kimsufi does provide ddos prot but maybe not over 500gb worth, if you want to get more ddos prot you may need to buy a 3rd party ddos prot and hook it up with your ip address.

agazerboy
2015-05-09, 12:27 PM
Someone is ddosing our servers to takes them down. I thought that Kimsufi/OVH are ddos protected.

In past, I used to get an email that someone is ddosing and traffic is rerouted. However, now Kimsufi do not even send an automated email. Our servers are down for hours!

What to do? Open a ticket and wait for a month for a unhelpful reply????