We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Server offline for two days...

vectr0n
2015-05-07, 01:36 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Joostvanberkel
The problem is, is that my support tickets are not getting answered. And for some reason their phone number is blocked in my country...
I hope some OVH staff will read my message. Its urgent.
As mentioned in a few posts by the OVH staff, this forum is NOT to be used to contact OVH about urgent issues. You MUST use the ticket system or call in. I see that you do not have the option to call in, you will have to wait for a reply to the tickets. I want to note that opening multiple tickets will not get an answer any quicker.

Joostvanberkel
2015-05-07, 04:05 AM
The problem is, is that my support tickets are not getting answered. And for some reason their phone number is blocked in my country...
I hope some OVH staff will read my message. Its urgent.

sweharris
2015-05-06, 06:04 PM
For urgent support you should raise a ticket or phone them. This forum is not the best place to get urgent support from OVH (indeed some threads go unanswered for a while).

(just a customer; not staff).

Joostvanberkel
2015-05-06, 02:34 PM
Hello OVH,

My dedicated server is offline for almost two days now. It all happened when the OVH technicians changed my FTP Backup Space back to 100GB's which is not even done yet... In rescue mode I have no clue whats going on, it does not even make boot logs anymore...

My clients are getting pissed off because of the bad service i'm giving them. I don't even have any clue whats going on!

I can't access my server at all! Please send some technicians towards my server machine to look for eventually errors or something. Really need support on this. Like I said, it al happened after the FTP Backup change explained in the support tickets Iv.

I mean the server is OFFLINE, shouldn't be this fixed ASAP. Its not even my fault the server is offline. :mad:

Some compensation/discount on the bad service I'm getting right now...

Hope I will receive some information.

Regards,
Joost van Berkel