We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

OVH spam policy

groupboard
2015-05-13, 09:39 PM
Yes, the spams were reported to the abuse address. Anyway, I see that this spammer is now using a different host (not OVH), so perhaps she did eventually get kicked off OVH.

Phil @ OVH
2015-05-12, 11:04 PM
Hello,

Our support staff cannot assist you with a spammer. You would need to submit an abuse case to http://abuse.ovh.ca. Provide as much information as possible and we will look into the situation. However, we will not be able to provide you with any information on the case, as this would constitute a violation of customer privacy.

Regards,
Phil C.

Whigfield
2015-05-11, 06:24 AM
Looks like you are getting ignored also. I suggest contacting the authorities or at the very least calling their support hotline.

groupboard
2015-05-06, 11:23 AM
I've reported a spammer about 5 times to OVH, but she keeps spamming. All the ips are on blacklists, so why do OVH not do anything?

We have a dedicated server with OVH, and recently discovered that our server was in an ip range blacklisted by t-online.de. They were able to whitelist our server's ip, but it's still worrying that OVH doesn't seem to do anything about abuse.

What is the best method of reporting abuse to ovh? (abuse@ovh.net just seems to be ignored).