We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

about credit card payment

Phil @ OVH
2015-05-05, 05:51 PM
Hello,

We generally accept those cards so long as they are Visa or Mastercard. What problems have you been facing exactly?

Regards,
Phil C.

Jincos
2015-05-05, 05:22 PM
Digital prepaid cards and some physical prepaid cards are almost impossible to verify because they're essentially throw-away cards. No customer billing information is attached to them so it's often hard to verify ownership and occasionally they will simply decline right off the bat because the CC processor will detect it's prepaid or the billing information will not match up. You'll notice some prepaid card companies will give you the billing information to use, but it defeats the purpose because if you use that information it obviously won't match your information which is a flag for most anti-fraud systems.

killexx
2015-05-05, 03:36 AM
Hello, Payoneer MasterCard card is however still a virtual service comes .

regarding the verification process that you mention it?

Jincos
2015-05-04, 06:26 PM
Please reference this page: https://www.ovh.co.uk/support/termso...yment.xml#card

OVH accepts credit cards with the Visa, Mastercard or Maestro logo. Alternatively you could use PayPal, but keep in mind using a card directly with OVH speeds up the process of verification.

killexx
2015-05-04, 03:08 AM
Hi all , I have another question about payment methods OVH is that virtual cards are prohibited.

my question is whether a physical card Payoneer falls into this category ?.

am currently receiving payments for credit cards and processor my clients pay me what to payoneer , it is possible that I can pay directly to my credit card and Payoneer at the point of OVH ?.

I have not paid because I want to first make sure whether or not permitted.

I hope your answers thanks