We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Our service "expired" ... but we paid the bill!

Phil @ OVH
2015-04-29, 05:24 PM
Hello,

This is the support forum for Kimsufi Canada. Your account is with our European division. We don't have any access to European accounts in our system. You would need to visit www.kimsufi.ie and post to their forums, or ideally open a support ticket through your Kimsufi Control Panel.

Regards,
Phil C.

Mr_Bbeaty
2015-04-27, 02:35 PM
Still no help on this billing error? Why would you direct us here as the only means of support and then stonewall your customers?

Mr_Bbeaty
2015-04-25, 04:03 PM
I probably should have done this earlier, but I just checked Paypal and the payment is still "Pending." Is this possibly something on my end?

Mr_Bbeaty
2015-04-25, 03:58 PM
Again, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help the process or if there is anything I should add to be more specific... perhaps an invoice?

Still waiting! Thanks again in advance.

Best Regards

Mr_Bbeaty
2015-04-24, 03:42 PM
Hey there!

Hope your day is going great so far! Hate to bug whoever is reading this, but our server with Kimsufi had expired today. Oddly enough, we had paid the bill on the 17th of this month - I wake up to find the server suspended this morning! If I need to give any more information please let me know! We need to get our server back online and hopefully we didn't lose all of our data. I'm patiently waiting!

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Best regards