We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello

hossam
2015-04-15, 11:19 AM
ok thank you Phil

Phil @ OVH
2015-04-15, 11:18 AM
Hello,

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you will order by mail. When the server you want is available, you can order it, and make your payment. If there are any questions from our validation team, we will contact you by email.

Regards,
Phil C.

hossam
2015-04-15, 08:56 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were asking about Kimsufi. Currently, Kimsufi servers are sold out in Europe. This is why only Canadian ones are available. If you need a European server, you would need to keep checking back from time to time and try to get one. They are first come - first served.

Regards,
Phil C.
what should i do after i get my order ?
as i will order by mail but who will payment will be my friend from his paypal account
so what else should i do after he payment for the order?

hossam
2015-04-14, 01:52 PM
ok thank you
i am checking since yesterday lol i hope i get one soon

Phil @ OVH
2015-04-14, 01:37 PM
Hello,

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were asking about Kimsufi. Currently, Kimsufi servers are sold out in Europe. This is why only Canadian ones are available. If you need a European server, you would need to keep checking back from time to time and try to get one. They are first come - first served.

Regards,
Phil C.

hossam
2015-04-14, 01:31 PM
thank you Phil
but my friend told me i can from this website http://www.kimsufi.com/us/en/
and i see it show located france and canada but when i check i find canada only
thank you

Phil @ OVH
2015-04-14, 11:53 AM
Hello,

To order from our european servers, you would need to order from our European sites. You can order one here: www.ovh.ie

Regards,
Phil C.

hossam
2015-04-14, 10:04 AM
hello everyone
i am new customer here first time for me and my friends told me about u
so i want to know how can i buy that vps cost 27.99 dollars/monthly but i want it located in france
how can i do that because as i see there is in canada only now
thank you