We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Status of INVOICE KSEU55917

Phil @ OVH
2015-04-04, 08:48 AM
Wait a second. You're saying you can't log into your account. Are you trying to log in on Kimsufi.com/us/ or one of the Canadian sites?

As I mentioned before, you have a European account, you need to log in through a European site. We use a completely different account system here. Try logging in on www.kimsufi.com/en/

Regards,
Phil C.

Phil @ OVH
2015-04-04, 08:45 AM
Hello,

The response you got was not from an employee, that's just a random forum member. Again, this is the forum for Kimsufi in North America. We don't have any access to your account, so posting here will not help you.

I would recommend opening a support ticket through your client space if you can, or checking your email to see if you got a message from their validation team.

Regards,
Phil C.

thenocoast
2015-04-02, 03:50 PM
http://forum.kimsufi.com/showthread....OICE-KSEU55917

This is the response I got.

Can I just PLEASE get an answer?! This is so frustrating, and I'm not an idiot. I can read instructions.

The charge went through on my end, and if I don't have a resolution by Sunday I'll just have to challenge the payment I've made for services not being rendered.

Phil @ OVH
2015-04-02, 09:33 AM
Hello,

I'm sorry if you found it confusing. Europe and North America are two separate divisions. Generally speaking, people go to the forum page on the website from which they ordered, so this isn't usually an issue.

Regards,
Phil C.

thenocoast
2015-04-01, 12:59 PM
Edit - NVM, checking over there.

Most confusing support system you guys have.

Phil @ OVH
2015-04-01, 11:46 AM
Hello,

You placed the order through one of our European branches, so you would need to contact them for support. Here is their link: http://forum.kimsufi.com/forumdispla...8KS%29-English

Regards,
Phil C.

thenocoast
2015-03-31, 03:19 PM
Invoice was paid, but I am unable to login with my regular account.

Please advise asap!