We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Question Regarding Status

Phil @ OVH
2015-03-18, 04:04 PM
Hello,

Oftentimes, the validation is required due to problems with the payment method. We can't know we'll need the information until the payment is attempted. Also, in these situations, we do not take the money until the validation is confirmed. Prior to accepting the order, the money is held by PayPal or your credit card company.

Regards,
Phil C.

kunemlavat
2015-03-15, 08:57 AM
This thread can be deleted. Verification team reached out minutes after posting on this forum which is nice. But, I personally think it's a backwards approach. I mean, if you didn't take my money, asked for verification, then charged me I'd be okay with it. However, at this point you've basically taken my money, held it for ~12 hours, and provided no product. I just asked for a refund.

kunemlavat
2015-03-15, 08:08 AM
I've noticed some accounts require validation, which I'm okay with. However, I ordered a server around 12 hours ago and it seems that the money was already deducted from my account. However, I've received no further emails. Is this delay normal? If so I'll just continue to wait, I was just curious if anyone has gone through this before.

It seems that my account is open and I can login, however the server I ordered is not listed. Order number is 1240520.