We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Buying a server from Soyoustart

Phil @ OVH
2015-03-18, 03:42 PM
Hello,

That has always been the case. Only Canadian orders can be placed on the Canadian site. Also, Canadian sales taxes of about 15% are charged on those orders, so it doesn't really save you much money compared to the US dollar.

Regards,
Phil C.

HTMLtag
2015-03-18, 12:25 AM
P_Dash, where did you see that?

It's likely the servers are just out of stock for CA SYS systems.

P_Dash
2015-03-17, 06:56 AM
Now the policy has been changed & only Canadian residents can buy server from Canada. That's why it's not allowing you to select any other country.
From now on remember this point & buy servers as International customer.

Cammo009
2015-03-15, 06:07 AM
Quote Originally Posted by vectr0n
Glad to hear
Yer well not really as the server in canada will cost me $84 with windows on it when if i went US which i have to, that cost me $96 Australian Dollors. I really dont want to do that, was willing to do $84 but cant. My old server is in Canada with OVh. i didnt have that issue

vectr0n
2015-03-14, 02:10 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Cammo009
They have canceled my order and refunded me. I have to use the soyoustart.com/us site. I used th soyoustart.com/ca site.
Glad to hear

Cammo009
2015-03-14, 01:40 PM
They have canceled my order and refunded me. I have to use the soyoustart.com/us site. I used th soyoustart.com/ca site.

vectr0n
2015-03-14, 10:03 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Cammo009
Hey soyoustart.

Yesturday i purchase a server from canada E3-SAT-3.
Creating My User Account i was unable to select any other country but Canada. I am from Austalia and have fill in my address correct but wasnt able to put the correct country and postcode. I have Then recieved a email to supply proof of identity. I have sent them a email of my correct address and info but have not send ID till that change is confirm. Is it possable to get my Correct address and send my ID for my server to be Approved?

Chris
What SYS website did you use to sign up for the server? If your country is not listed you are required to use the international sites for ordering. soyoustart.com/us and soyoustart.ie. I am unsure if they will be able to change this info, or require you to resign up and provide a credit of some sort. Have you been assigned a nic handle yet? You can sometimes still login to the manager and correct the information, but it all depends on what point your account is at. A staff member should be able to follow up with you after seeing the forum posts.

Cammo009
2015-03-14, 07:58 AM
Hey soyoustart.

Yesturday i purchase a server from canada E3-SAT-3.
Creating My User Account i was unable to select any other country but Canada. I am from Austalia and have fill in my address correct but wasnt able to put the correct country and postcode. I have Then recieved a email to supply proof of identity. I have sent them a email of my correct address and info but have not send ID till that change is confirm. Is it possable to get my Correct address and send my ID for my server to be Approved?

Chris