We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Whole account suspended.

Phil @ OVH
2015-03-18, 05:19 PM
Hello,

Our forums are not our primary vehicle for support. They are mostly for community discussion, especially the General Discussion forum. Support tickets are answered promptly.

Also, while I can't discuss this customer's specific case for confidentiality reasons, I can say that an account would never be shut down for a single blacklisted IP. There is often more to the story than is discussed.

Regards,
Phil C.

host27
2015-03-12, 08:52 AM
with 100000+ servers and such poor response times even on your own forum, is causing me to hesitate starting to host with you. Ain't that big, but still, every drop in the ocean matters, or not?

On the particular issue, its really illogical to shut entire account, when there's an abuse report for one of the IP address.

extremeitech
2015-03-12, 12:31 AM
abuse was not that big. They even didnt give me 48 hrs to work on abuse reports. The whole account was cancelled though the abuse was on only one of vps. This is so sad.. I am still awaiting their reply.

Cirus
2015-03-11, 11:03 PM
I think you have made a really big or already many abuse to get your whole account blocked? what is your abuse?

extremeitech
2015-03-11, 08:25 AM
plz help

extremeitech
2015-03-11, 03:51 AM
Still waiting for reply from ovh.

extremeitech
2015-03-11, 03:38 AM
I have many servers taken from ovh. On 9th of this month at around 11.40 pm i got a abuse report in one of my server . i reported it to my client on 10th at 1 pm . I really dont know why ovh suspended whole of my account. i am a customer to ovh around 4 years and its really sad. plz help.