We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Unable to Use Support in Control Panel

Phil @ OVH
2015-02-25, 07:51 AM
Hello,

Yes, we are aware of the ticketing issue. I meant to ask what the ticket was about to attempt to locate it on our end. I have access to them on my side.

Regards,
Phil C.

XxUnkn0wnxX
2015-02-24, 09:42 PM
the issue is this here: http://puu.sh/gbv70.png

as you can see it says there are no tickets available

i wanted to look through my past tickets regarding resolvers as the resolvers i am using are public, and i remember asking this question but i cannot access my tickets to view the answer.

some of my web app's are having issues resolving impotent URLs and i believe it is due the resolvers i am using.

Phil @ OVH
2015-02-24, 02:18 PM
Hello,

Could you tell me what the ticket was about? We still have access on our end. I could locate it for you.

Regards,
Phil C.

XxUnkn0wnxX
2015-02-22, 02:26 AM
so when do you think the process will be done? when will all my past tickets be there?

because i was looking for something that was answered a while ago but since i cannot see my pas tickets i am unable to find my answer.

Phil @ OVH
2015-02-21, 05:16 PM
Hello,

We were in the process of transitioning our ticketing system over to a new platform on our end this past week. This is why there was a bug showing your support page in French instead of English. That's also the reason the old tickets don't show up on your end anymore. We can still see them here though, and any replies we send will show up for you.

Regards,
Phil C.

XxUnkn0wnxX
2015-02-21, 03:37 AM
the language is all ready in english and i tried going from English to german then back to english.. the support page is still in german.

never mind i believe it has been fixed. yesterday it was messed up today it ok.

but ever since it upgrade i cannot see my previous tickets any more, its like they have been erased

scsa20
2015-02-20, 06:29 PM
Second option from the top right you'll find a drop down list to change the language, have you tried changing the language back to English?

XxUnkn0wnxX
2015-02-20, 04:20 AM
Hi i just logged in and i just noticed that the ticker support system has changed from the version i was used to

and everything is in German not English

and i am unable to view my past tickets either

http://puu.sh/g4PdB.png

the rest of my panel is still English but not support

can some one please look into this and help me out?