We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

what is the new products / clouds or dedicates servers release for 2014

Germain
2014-01-29, 02:54 PM
Hi,

The solution is a bit tricky (it will be easier in the future).
You can use a Cisco ASA55xx into a vrack (1.0) then bridge the vrack 1.0 to your Dedicated Cloud (via vrack1.5).

Regards,
Germain

paulhuynh81
2014-01-24, 05:16 PM
That wont work

Myoffice ESXI host not Vms-------IPSEC-------ESXI host in DC aka cloud

I am using acronis backup to do repplication

I would wish this feature is avalible already i been waiting on this for a year now.

I am thinking about gett 2-3 server + NAS +Vrack + ASA5505 and build it that way minus my vsphere features which only avaible in ovh vsphere service

js
2014-01-24, 10:54 AM
One possibility is to use a software appliance running on the PCC to act as a VPN endpoint. This will effectively protect your traffic and allow secured access to your VMs.

Quick question, how were you planning to replicate the data?

mat2b @ OVH
2014-01-23, 04:16 PM
Hello,

We do not offer VPN services for now.

We plan to have this kind of services inside the cloud but do not have ETA.

Thanks,

Mat @ OVH

paulhuynh81
2014-01-23, 10:10 AM
Do you offer VPN service via ipsec or letting rent a asa and put it in the front of the esxi host

MY office-----CISCO ASA----INTERNET------CISCO ASA by OVH------ESXI service?

I need to be able to replicated data from my office into ovh cloud for DR site

-paul

Quote Originally Posted by js
Hi Paul,
New lineup for server are still in the works. I have not dates juste yet but ill try to get something more concret ASAP.

Concerning the cloud, our dedicated offer based on VMWARE is available and we are launching a BETA for an offer based on Hyper-V. VPS are also in the works but are not ready for prime time juste yet (Note that the infrastrucutre is in BHS but they can on be ordered trough our Euro web site for now)

What are your exacts needs, im sure we can find something that works (PM i needed).

JS

js
2014-01-06, 09:00 AM
Hi Paul,
New lineup for server are still in the works. I have not dates juste yet but ill try to get something more concret ASAP.

Concerning the cloud, our dedicated offer based on VMWARE is available and we are launching a BETA for an offer based on Hyper-V. VPS are also in the works but are not ready for prime time juste yet (Note that the infrastrucutre is in BHS but they can on be ordered trough our Euro web site for now)

What are your exacts needs, im sure we can find something that works (PM i needed).

JS

paulhuynh81
2014-01-03, 04:39 PM
I was told that it will be aviable first week of 2014. I have a few project i need to move forward using servers and cloud servers from OVH.us soon

Please let me know