We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

1045387 order pending - status paid for 24 hours

Phil @ OVH
2015-03-18, 04:14 PM
Hello,

While I cannot explain the exact reason this customer's order was blocked for confidentiality reasons, I can give you a multitude of possible reasons:

-Multiple credit cards used on different orders would require multiple instances of validation to ensure against credit card fraud.
-customer paid with a different payment method than before, and this new payment method was used on a different account that was closed for spamming/abuse/fraud.
-customer has issued unjustified chargebacks.
-customer has blacklisted IPs that would need to be whitelisted before we fulfill additional orders.

There are numerous other potential reasons. Also, in my experience, the customers who claim to have never received any notification are usually the ones who have already had multiple abuse issues. Not always, of course, but most often.

The vast majority of customers who place orders with us do receive their server in 120 seconds, as promised on the website. The interesting thing with those customers is that they don't tend to post on our support forums, because they have no complaints. We deliver thousands of servers per week. There are a handful of posts of this nature each month.

Regards,
Phil C.

AStopher
2015-03-15, 04:16 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

It has taken 8 days because you took 8 days to contact the validation team, which you were asked to do 8 days ago.

Our validation team will respond to you today.

Regards,
Phil C.
I was tempted to order a server with Kimsufi, shame because your reply has ensured that I will not be doing so.
The client made it crystal clear that they already had two servers with you, so why would they need to be validated again?

The quality of your reply (I found it rude and persistent!) was bad and has doubly ensured I stay away from Kimsufi!
Yes, okay, the email was sent eight days ago, but the client never received it. Shouldn't you really be checking up on the client after 2 days of not recieving the requested details?
Many customers host critical applications and services with you; it is not acceptable that a customer must wait for validation when they already have servers with you.

I will not use a dedicated server provider that is based on lies, there is no 120 second server deployment, apparent 16 free IPs per server with $3 setup fee per IP. I can see exactly what you're doing here; offer servers at the cheap but when the client pays it'll cost them a LOT more.

I have seen many complaints on this forum about random account suspensions due to 'we sent you a verification email but you never replied' when clients do NOT receive a verification email, it's quite obvious here to me that there is a HUGE problem with your verification system in the way of sending out the verification emails; this needs to be sorted.

Phil @ OVH
2015-02-11, 09:10 AM
Hello,

It has taken 8 days because you took 8 days to contact the validation team, which you were asked to do 8 days ago.

Our validation team will respond to you today.

Regards,
Phil C.

Wajdan
2015-02-11, 09:05 AM
Hello,

Yes, but I have already told you the situation. Our validation team is waiting for your response. You can email them directly at validation@ovh.ca if you did not receive an email from them, but you will need to contact them to proceed.

Regards,
Phil C.
I have sent an email. Lets see. My order is pending for 8 days now. What a fast support.

Phil @ OVH
2015-02-11, 08:36 AM
Hello,

Yes, but I have already told you the situation. Our validation team is waiting for your response. You can email them directly at validation@ovh.ca if you did not receive an email from them, but you will need to contact them to proceed.

Regards,
Phil C.

Wajdan
2015-02-10, 08:42 AM
Any one there? My order is still pending.

Wajdan
2015-02-08, 02:50 AM
Hello,

Wajdan: Our validation team sent you an email on February 4th requesting documents confirming your identity. They are still awaiting your reply.

Cr3pt: I see your order was validated and delivered.

Regards,
Phil C.
I have not received any email. Also; My account has already been validated when I had placed 1st order. This is my third kimsufi order in last three months using the same payment method. Please check again.

Phil @ OVH
2015-02-07, 08:24 AM
Hello,

Wajdan: Our validation team sent you an email on February 4th requesting documents confirming your identity. They are still awaiting your reply.

Cr3pt: I see your order was validated and delivered.

Regards,
Phil C.

Wajdan
2015-02-07, 12:38 AM
Any one there? Hello. What a support here.

Wajdan
2015-02-06, 04:38 AM
This is not acceptable. I would wait if it was manual check. But this order passed all checks and it is still stuck. Any one from staff here?

cr3pt
2015-02-05, 09:57 AM
1041168 have this same problem, but low cost server == no support server...

Wajdan
2015-02-05, 09:10 AM
1045387 is pending for more than 24 hours now. It status says "Paid" and on website it says 120 SEC delivery. Whats going on?