We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Transferring 2 kimsufi servers to 2 different kimsufi users.

Octopusss
2015-01-31, 06:16 AM
The error message says it all. The user to which you want to transfert this Kimsufi, needs to have an account with a NIC Handle at the same subsidiary as the server. Let's say your Kimsufi is registered with OVH Canada, the future owner, needs to create an account a Kimsufi Canada too. Now, that being said, I don't know if you can create an account without buying a server at the same time.

AdventureTime
2015-01-30, 06:53 AM
Hi,

I was trying to transfer my 2 kimsufi servers to 2 different kimsufi users. The first one was a success, then I received a PDF file that was all in French and I have no idea what to do with it. The new owner also received the email. I think we have to sign those, then send it via postal mail? Going back, I went here, the transfer for the first kimsufi owner was successful https://www.ovh.com/fr/cgi-bin/fr/pr...hangeOwner.cgi however, for the second one, it is not. I received a message that says "Les deux nic handles donnés n'appartiennent pas * la même filiale. Changement impossible." which means "Two NICs given handles do not belong to the same subsidiary. Unable to change." But hey, we both have European accounts.

Can someone help me out regarding the transfer process?
I can also call people who are from Europe. Phone support please

Thanks.