We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Soyoustart Playing game with client?

brijendrasial
2015-02-09, 05:28 AM
Well case was closed by abuse team earlier.

Also upon checking all your IP's are pre banned on dnschile and .ru rbls. Your support team told me to ignore that as they dont take it into the consideration.

Rest just 1 rbl was blocking 7 ips which was also a net block /21 so I was unable to do anything and this doesnt show up it was blocked because of me.

There was no other ban and I provided the proff also to the abuse team at that time. Case was closed successfully.

Also if you have any particular report about blacklist please let me know. I will check it too

Phil @ OVH
2015-02-07, 08:48 AM
Hello,

http://multirbl.valli.org/ clearly shows some of your IPs as being blacklisted on several blacklists. Also, we take not only your SoyouStart account, but every account you have under the OVH Banner into consideration. According to my verifications, about 25% of your IP addresses appear on at least one blacklist.

Regards,
Phil C.

Xyberviri
2015-02-04, 09:13 AM
USE RBL check on anti abuse.org http://www.anti-abuse.org/multi-rbl-check/

If you show up in a list you can click on the link to take you to the page where you can have your self removed some of the RBLs have auto removal features you just need to sign up with an account and enter the ipaddress to be removed.

others like spamhaus just require you to say you have closed the open relay and then they run a test to verify your server isn't a open relay.

the first thing you should do with any hosting provider is run a check on the ip in case its black listed. you can't do much after you have setup a domain and already started sending out mail.

Octopusss
2015-01-31, 06:08 AM
Can you post all your actual IP ?

brijendrasial
2015-01-30, 01:16 PM
you are absolutely right. They tell the same but upon checking on blacklist filters online I see none of the ip is in blacklisted list.

Octopusss
2015-01-30, 12:49 PM
I understand that brijendrasial is trying to get more IPs but OVH refuses to allocate more, arguying that some of the IPs he is using are blacklisted, and requests him to whitelist these IPs first, before being able to get more. I am not sure if this is it.

Deimos161
2015-01-29, 10:23 PM
Quote Originally Posted by HTMLtag
I don't understand what's wrong... how do you know your IP's are blacklisted, what are you trying to accomplish? Are you taking about bans from spam blacklisting? Are you talking about OVH internal blacklisting due to arp floods? Are you trying to allocate them to VM's and just don't know how to properly on OVH's network? There are so many things this could refer to and we get no info about it?
+1

Plus im pretty sure....No im almost certain that SYS is not playing games with you mate.

HTMLtag
2015-01-29, 10:14 PM
I don't understand what's wrong... how do you know your IP's are blacklisted, what are you trying to accomplish? Are you taking about bans from spam blacklisting? Are you talking about OVH internal blacklisting due to arp floods? Are you trying to allocate them to VM's and just don't know how to properly on OVH's network? There are so many things this could refer to and we get no info about it?

brijendrasial
2015-01-29, 12:35 PM
After having chat with representative of soyoustart he told me to do ip blacklist test at http://multirbl.valli.org to remove backlist and get new ips then. Upon testing all the ips in my account were already whitelisted and were not blacklisted. I provided then result and still they dont allocate ip. It been more than 24 hours I am stuck with my work. Dont do things intentionally. This wont take you anywhere....