We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

So You Start don't give my money back

Phil @ OVH
2015-01-14, 07:16 PM
Hello,

I looked into the order on our end. We actually never accepted the payment in the first place. It was pending between your PayPal account and ours. In the end, we rejected the payment request. This means the money never entered our account at all.

If you haven't received your money back, you would need to contact PayPal. We do not have your money, as we never accepted it.

Regards,
Phil C.

MiraM
2015-01-13, 08:59 AM
Hi,
I paid for the order 596150 on 22nd of December, the money were taken from my card and you sent me confirmation letter, but a little bit later you cancelled the order. I still didn't get the money for that order, the support now is ignoring my messages, though once they sent me this
I can definitely appreciate how frustrating it can be to wait for a refund on a purchase is. I have taken the time for you to determine when you will receive it.

It is normally 7 to 10 working days to retrieve a paypal payment. 10 working days (Not counting holidays) from the 24th of december 2014 is the 9th of January 2015.

If by the end of the 9th of January you have not received your reimbursement please contact us immediately. Also feel free to write us back if you have any other questions, we are available 24/7.
What am I supposed to do?! This is illegal - keeping my money and ignoring me:mad: