We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Cancellation of Dedicated Server

localroot
2015-01-03, 11:12 PM
So once you install an OS even if you haven't used it for less than 7 days you're not eligible for a refund?

Great policy /sarcasm.

heise
2015-01-03, 09:56 AM
I guess this are other differences between the French and Canadian OVH. Since EU law requires a right of withdrawal, the French Kimsufi permit a refund as long as you didn't install any OS on the server. Canada does not have such a law, hence they are more restrictive, when it comes to refunds.

Phil @ OVH
2015-01-03, 07:30 AM
Hello QuyTruong,

I am well aware of our refund policy. I can also see that you have used the server. There are multiple instances of outgoing bandwidth activity on the line since it was installed, and you've changed the netboot several times.

This is why no refund will be possible.

Regards,
Phil C.

muhammad asghar
2015-01-03, 05:29 AM
Dear kimsufi.

i don't continuous this server : ns342345.ip-91-121-155.eu:
please terminate this server.

regards,

Asghar.

Octopusss
2015-01-03, 04:31 AM
Quote Originally Posted by QuyTruong
Cancellation and refund policy:

Please note that if you make an order for a server but don't make payment, you are not obliged to pay the order, it's fine to leave it unpaid.

Once a server has been delivered, you can request to have it refunded however only if you'd had the server for less than 7 days. Once an Operating System has been installed on a server it is no longer eligible for refund.

I haven't installed a OS yet, so you should give my refund.. It states it clearly on your website.
Good found.

Alfred
2015-01-02, 06:39 PM
Quote Originally Posted by QuyTruong

Please note that if you make an order for a server but don't make payment, you are not obliged to pay the order, it's fine to leave it unpaid.

Once a server has been delivered, you can request to have it refunded however only if you'd had the server for less than 7 days. Once an Operating System has been installed on a server it is no longer eligible for refund.

I haven't installed a OS yet, so you should give my refund.. It states it clearly on your website.
contact me as soon as on my Skype if you want windows on your server

QuyTruong
2015-01-02, 04:15 PM

Phil @ OVH
2015-01-02, 02:33 PM
Hello,

Servers are non-refundable except in the case of hardware or network issues causing significant downtime, or if our website misinformed your decision. In this case, our website makes no mention of Windows OS, so it would not be possible to issue a refund.

Regards,
Phil C.

Octopusss
2015-01-01, 05:01 AM
The site of Kimsufi is clear enought, and there is never a mention of Windows, so I wonder how you thought it was possible to install Windows automatically, By the way, you can install whatever you want, (if you have the license of Windows), see the signature of heise. Happy New Year!

QuyTruong
2014-12-31, 07:24 PM
I thought you can install windows 2008 server on it, but it's not possible.. Can I get a refund, I haven't installed a OS yet.