We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Switch primary email with backup email.

Muhab Ashraf
2014-12-26, 12:52 PM
Hello Phil,

Thanks for switching emails. However i still receive server related mails on my first email and my error is still there That i don't receive access setting for RESCUE mode on my email. And as i mentioned before that this notification shows for me while re installing my server system.

P.S. I was receiving access setting for RESCUE mode before , but now no..
So please fix that mail error asap, my application is on downtime due to that !!

Thanks.

Phil @ OVH
2014-12-26, 12:28 PM
Hello Muhab,

I've switched your primary and secondary email accounts for you. Have a great day!

Regards
Phil C.

Muhab Ashraf
2014-12-26, 12:21 PM
Hello Phil thanks for answer.

Here is my full server name: ns332795.ip-37-187-124.eu , I have added NIChandle to my account details too.
And again my problem is that i don't receive rescue-mode access setting. hope to switch my email asap if that going to fix my problem.

Thanks.

Phil @ OVH
2014-12-26, 11:28 AM
Hello,

I can't find your account with only the first half of the server name. You can either post the full server name here, or you could put your Kimsufi NIChandle in your forum account info so I can see it privately, and I will be glad to help.

Regards,
Phil C.

Muhab Ashraf
2014-12-25, 02:06 PM
Hello i have problem that i don't receive my ssh login information of rescue-mode on my email after changing to rescue-mode and reboot.
Please change my primary mail with backup mail if that going to fix the problem.
If not just fix it please as fast as possible.

P.S. I get this error while re installing system after clicking next from partition tab.
http://prntscr.com/5kmbnx

ns332795

Thanks in advance.