We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

**Urgent** New server ip

Phil @ OVH
2014-12-17, 09:14 AM
Hello,

It is unfortunately not possible to modify your primary IP address. As has been stated before, if you require a new IP, you would need to order a new server. Our servers are arranged by IP address in our datacenter. Changing the address would make things extremely complicated on our end, so it is simply not possible.

Regards
Phil C.

Bamboosels
2014-12-16, 04:29 PM
Not really, but it would be cheaper than waiting for another KS-4 to be available again and is also cheaper than the $20 installation fee + 27.99 or whatever for the server

heise
2014-12-16, 03:58 PM
Plus I would need to pay an installation fee again.
And you would expect them to do this for free??

Bamboosels
2014-12-16, 03:00 PM
I just paid for the server a week ago, and have no more money. Plus I would need to pay an installation fee again.

heise
2014-12-16, 02:01 PM
Get new server, migrate data and cancel old server.

Bamboosels
2014-12-16, 01:31 PM
Hi,
I need a new server IP for my KS-4 I have. The reason is because I was messing around with a gameservers list, which denied my server from being posted. I msg'ed the owner of the list, who told me that I should just change my IP address. I told him it's a dedicated server and I can't change the IP, and he told me that that's the only way I can post my server. Please e-mail me with a response. Thanks,

Harman