We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

vmware host locking up

bodeezl
2014-12-08, 11:17 AM
Quote Originally Posted by versatech
Starting overnight my vmware host keeps locking up. I can access it after a reboot, but within 20 minutes it locks up again.

I've requested a IP KVM to look at the boot process. I think my payment went through, but I'm concerned because I didn't get any confirmation emails. Is there a way to verify this? Also, how long does the process take to get the KVM?

I've set the boot mode to rescue, and performed a hard reboot of the server. I thought I read that I'm suppose to get an email with Rescue login info? I haven't gotten anything regarding that either. How long does the rescue boot take? I would assume that's automated.

Thanks.
All payments are verified before services can be granted, please wait for verification and you will be emailed when services are granted.

versatech
2014-12-08, 07:21 AM
Starting overnight my vmware host keeps locking up. I can access it after a reboot, but within 20 minutes it locks up again.

I've requested a IP KVM to look at the boot process. I think my payment went through, but I'm concerned because I didn't get any confirmation emails. Is there a way to verify this? Also, how long does the process take to get the KVM?

I've set the boot mode to rescue, and performed a hard reboot of the server. I thought I read that I'm suppose to get an email with Rescue login info? I haven't gotten anything regarding that either. How long does the rescue boot take? I would assume that's automated.

Thanks.