We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Server expired but should not have

heise
2014-12-15, 11:36 AM
http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/support/nous_contacter.xml best in french language (google translate can help) but they are still slow.

vglover87
2014-12-15, 09:24 AM
I have this same problem with 2 of my servers that were not up for renewal yet. I am not sure how to contact support for billing except for here. Both of mine are suspended now and I can't get this problem fixed. Please help..

mzaur8
2014-12-05, 04:35 PM
Hello,

I don't know why but my server ns500760.ip-192-99-3.net just expired? i received an email a week ago that I still had 14 days left. Now when I login it says my server expired in September? Also if I click on renew I only get the option of renewing for 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year. I do not trust renewing for anything longer than a month. In October I paid for 3 months of service and actually only received one month (there is an open support ticket about that still). So in November I had to renew again and bought 1 month until December 14. so it should not have expired yet. There is something very wrong with my server. Can you please fix it asap? Thank you