We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

DDoS Attacks

Octopuss
2014-12-03, 08:26 AM
Quote Originally Posted by heise
HA, HA, but Octave Klava owns OVH. Don't trust company propaganda.
Oh ?!

Quote Originally Posted by heise
Though I believe it is the best, for the money you are paying. Other companies charge only for AntiDDoS protection, what you are paying for your server including AntiDDoS protection....
Honestly, yes, the anti DDos of OVH is good, especially since at other companies, they often just NULL route YOUR IP to stop the attack. This is what OVH was doing until recently too, telling clients that if had DDos it was meaning they were hosting something wrong, and to go elsewhere. Hopefully, OVH understood that nowadays, DDos reasons are more complex than that.

heise
2014-12-02, 06:55 PM
HA, HA, but Octave Klava owns OVH. Don't trust company propaganda. Though I believe it is the best, for the money you are paying. Other companies charge only for AntiDDoS protection, what you are paying for your server including AntiDDoS protection....

Octopuss
2014-12-02, 06:11 PM
The AntiDDoS service of OVH is supposed to be the best in the world according to all the blah-blah dispatched by Octave Klaba, so the problem should be elsewhere.

heise
2014-12-02, 12:08 PM
OVH with AntiDDoS Pro and then you can manually adjust firewall rules of AntiDDoS.

yvescleuder
2014-12-02, 07:56 AM
sent a message to you is do days and you did not answer !!
I'm getting DDoS attack on one of my IPs (198.50.209.8) and the attack is small and you are not blocking !!
What is the solution for this? I'm getting a lot of boot servers attacks (are multiple IPs, I have done an analysis and are 80 thousand IPs).
See image attached!