We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

existing OVH customer ordering SYS

vectr0n
2014-11-30, 02:08 PM
Quote Originally Posted by justin
I suppose actions speak louder than replies on a forum (or something to that effect) -- I received notice that my SYS orders were processed a little bit ago, and I'm installing operating systems now. Looks like my account validation happened with nothing further required on my part (as I hoped it would). Thanks OVH/SYS!

/closethread
I know this is resolved, but just wanted to mention that OVH/SYS/KS logins/nic handles are all different, even signing up for ovh.co.uk would require a new account.

justin
2014-11-30, 09:55 AM
I suppose actions speak louder than replies on a forum (or something to that effect) -- I received notice that my SYS orders were processed a little bit ago, and I'm installing operating systems now. Looks like my account validation happened with nothing further required on my part (as I hoped it would). Thanks OVH/SYS!

/closethread

justin
2014-11-30, 07:08 AM
I have been checking the SYS available inventory pretty frequently for a week or two. Today, I finally caught an available system that suits my needs (yay!) and decided to order and pay immediately so I could get everything configured and available for use on Monday (tomorrow). I already have an account with OVH and an active lease for an enterprise dedicated server, so I thought my SYS account would be "pre-validated." I did try to sign in with OVH credentials when placing the order with SYS, but since they were not accepted I created a new account with the same name/email address. My existing services are in the same region as my new order (North America East/Canada).

* Once a member of your team looks at my order (hopefully within the next few hours) will they see that I am already a customer with OVH and a "validated" account holder and activate my SYS order immediately?

Thanks in advance for your help!