We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ordered Sunday, still 'processing'.. When will I get access to my server?

nanobug
2014-11-27, 09:21 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

I looked up your order, and it appears that in the time between when you placed the order and when it was manually validated an hour later, we sold out of the server in question.

Your order is still pending, and as soon as one becomes available we will install it for you and notify you by email. Also, rest assured that your billing cycle will not actually start until the server is installed.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Regards
Phil C.
Okay, I appreciate your response, thanks for letting me know what's going on.

I only wish that this was somehow automated so I would have received an e-mail about it instead of having to ask. I understand you're in customer service and probably can't effect that kind of change, but it would save you and end users both a lot of trouble.

Phil @ OVH
2014-11-27, 07:41 AM
Hello,

I looked up your order, and it appears that in the time between when you placed the order and when it was manually validated an hour later, we sold out of the server in question.

Your order is still pending, and as soon as one becomes available we will install it for you and notify you by email. Also, rest assured that your billing cycle will not actually start until the server is installed.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Regards
Phil C.

nanobug
2014-11-26, 04:20 PM
As the title says, I placed my order for a KS-4 on Sunday. I've heard that verification can delay the process, but I've received no emails regarding verification (checked spam folder as well) so I'm just wondering when my server will be available? When I log into the panel and click on the order number under subscription it says completed, and under installation the (BH5) thing is complete but 'setup fee' is still in progress.

Any help to expedite this process would be appreciated. I would like to migrate services from another provider before needing to renew my VPS with them for another month.

I should note that this server had the 120 second logo next to it when I ordered.