We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Time to Build?

vectr0n
2014-11-29, 05:00 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo @ OVH
Good day vectr0n,

I'm glad to let you know that our Validation Team did change schedule. They are now working from 8:00AM to 8:30PM, 7 days a week EDT time! With this kind of schedule, we are able to accelerate the validation process for customers.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Hugo C.
Customer Advocate
Awesome! Glad to hear

Hugo @ OVH
2014-11-29, 02:32 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vectr0n
It has been posted on the forums here by a OVH team member that verification are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Unless something has changed in the last few weeks, but I doubt it. Just have to be patient unfortunately in these situations.

Good day vectr0n,

I'm glad to let you know that our Validation Team did change schedule. They are now working from 8:00AM to 8:30PM, 7 days a week EDT time! With this kind of schedule, we are able to accelerate the validation process for customers.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Hugo C.
Customer Advocate

warren
2014-11-22, 09:09 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vectr0n
120 seconds only applies if the account does not need a manual verification. Did you speak to the FR branch on the phone or the CA/US branch? It has been posted on the forums here by a OVH team member that verification are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Unless something has changed in the last few weeks, but I doubt it. Just have to be patient unfortunately in these situations.
Yeah that's fine, I received my validation email on Friday at 3:50pm, I'm now waiting for my server. Hopefully i'll get it tomorrow, if not i'll be calling their support number to see what's going on. I'm sure my billing date doesn't start until I actually receive access to my server.

Like I said, I was hoping to have everything up and running this weekend, doesn't really look like it at this point though.

vectr0n
2014-11-22, 11:28 AM
Quote Originally Posted by warren
I'm a new customer, and I was just wondering how long it takes to actually receive a server once validation has been completed?

I signed up yesterday for a SYS-E3 at around 9am EST. I received the validation email request at 10:05am EST and responded with my information within 15 minutes. I got tired of waiting and decided to call support asking when my account would be validated. She indicated that they have the information and someone just needs to go through it. I receive an email at 3:50pm yesterday stating that my account has been validated and my order should be accepted as fast as they can. The support person on the phone said that they work around the clock to validate, but I just read something on here that the validation team only works M-F 9-5, so I guess I'm lucky I called it in to get it validated yesterday.

I haven't heard anything since, and the time on it said 120 (seconds?), however it's been 19 hours now and I haven't heard a peep. I'm hoping to get my server built over the weekend, but I'm a little apprehensive if I'm going to even get it by then.

Thanks!

Warren
120 seconds only applies if the account does not need a manual verification. Did you speak to the FR branch on the phone or the CA/US branch? It has been posted on the forums here by a OVH team member that verification are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Unless something has changed in the last few weeks, but I doubt it. Just have to be patient unfortunately in these situations.

warren
2014-11-22, 10:23 AM
I'm a new customer, and I was just wondering how long it takes to actually receive a server once validation has been completed?

I signed up yesterday for a SYS-E3 at around 9am EST. I received the validation email request at 10:05am EST and responded with my information within 15 minutes. I got tired of waiting and decided to call support asking when my account would be validated. She indicated that they have the information and someone just needs to go through it. I receive an email at 3:50pm yesterday stating that my account has been validated and my order should be accepted as fast as they can. The support person on the phone said that they work around the clock to validate, but I just read something on here that the validation team only works M-F 9-5, so I guess I'm lucky I called it in to get it validated yesterday.

I haven't heard anything since, and the time on it said 120 (seconds?), however it's been 19 hours now and I haven't heard a peep. I'm hoping to get my server built over the weekend, but I'm a little apprehensive if I'm going to even get it by then.

Thanks!

Warren