We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Error in Last Server Delivered Time

Benjamin
2014-11-14, 09:02 AM
Once availability on a server happens, which at BHS only lasts 1-10 minutes, the Last Delivered Time will change multiple times (once for every fulfilment of a customer order) for the next few hours. Then it is stagnant until there is availability again. That is why it is not believable that the most recent customer fulfilment on two very different servers is always the same, throughout every day for more than a week, even when only one of the servers has had availability. (I've seen one become available and the timestamps change on both - I just forget which one it was.)

vectr0n
2014-11-14, 07:34 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin
I'd like to report an issue with the "Last Server Delivered" time for servers in the BHS (Montreal) data centre. The Last Server Delivered times for the following two servers are always identical to each other, day after day:

E3-SAT-2
E3-SSD-3

I'm not sure which server the Last Delivered Time actually belongs to, but the time for both servers changes several times a day, and they are always the same value. The issue is exists in the Canadian and US sites which reflect the availability in the BHS (Montreal) data center.

http://i.imgur.com/qjXUIRN.png
I don't really see how this is an error? All branches order from the same stock levels. Who's to say a company has been ordering large amounts when they become available. It could be related to so many different things.

Benjamin
2014-11-13, 11:01 AM
I'd like to report an issue with the "Last Server Delivered" time for servers in the BHS (Montreal) data centre. The Last Server Delivered times for the following two servers are always identical to each other, day after day:

E3-SAT-2
E3-SSD-3

I'm not sure which server the Last Delivered Time actually belongs to, but the time for both servers changes several times a day, and they are always the same value. The issue is exists in the Canadian and US sites which reflect the availability in the BHS (Montreal) data center.

http://i.imgur.com/qjXUIRN.png