We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

bitnami

tieudv89
2015-12-22, 02:13 AM
Quote Originally Posted by louise
This added nothing to the conversation. Please refrain from posting rants like this.

- Phil C.
Really do not understand what you say?

XIRGO
2015-08-18, 01:12 PM
Quote Originally Posted by umair
Does bitnami.com works with OVH dedicated cloud?
Hey umair,

Depending which dedicated cloud hypervisor from OVH you end up using, bitnami allows you to download the virtual machine image. Bitnami Wordpress for example found here https://bitnami.com/stack/wordpress has an option under "Other Options" called "WordPress Virtual Machine". You can download the vmware image, upload it to your ovh dedicated cloud datastore and boot it up as a vm.

Although Binami does not have this option for all of the applications they do have this option for about 85% of them.

Hope this helps you out.

Cheers!

louise
2014-12-09, 09:38 PM
This added nothing to the conversation. Please refrain from posting rants like this.

- Phil C.

Deimos161
2014-11-08, 03:50 AM
From what I understand Bitnami seems to be a rival to Softaculous. It looks like a one click app installing software.

It seems to run on the following OS

Operating Systems - Windows, OS X and all flavors of Linux, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Amazon Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian and more
Virtualization platforms - VMWare, VirtualBox, Xen, KVM, Parallels, others
Cloud platforms - Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMWare vCloud, OpenStack, CloudStack, others

Phil @ OVH
2014-11-07, 10:58 AM
Hello,

I'm not sure I understand the question. Can you explain more clearly what it is you would like to know? The more detail the better.

Regards,
Phil C.

umair
2014-11-05, 07:32 AM
Does bitnami.com works with OVH dedicated cloud?