We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Server Replenishments

heise
2014-11-12, 01:40 PM
Or see this sticky thread of the uk site: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...-back-in-stock

vectr0n
2014-11-12, 12:30 PM
You will have to just keep checking the website. There is no notification services by ovh.

bobtukin
2014-11-12, 11:01 AM
My company is trying to get one of the E3-SAT-4 or something comparable to test out the service so we can offer it to our clients, but i can't seem to be able to order one. Is it possible to sign up for a waiting list or something similar to know when we could get one?

Deimos161
2014-11-08, 07:31 PM
How long does it take for my server to be setup? I've been waiting awhile now and I go back to work tomorrow and would like to set up the server while I have the most free time.

Deimos161
2014-11-08, 01:05 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

If you can add your email or SyS NIC handle onto your account, I can try to push it through quicker.

Regards
Phil C.
All good Phil.
I live in Australia so the team that validates the ID were not at the office when I put the order through. My account has now been validated and paid for, now I'm just waiting for the server.
My NIC is bj302875-sys

Phil @ OVH
2014-11-08, 08:26 AM
Hello,

If you can add your email or SyS NIC handle onto your account, I can try to push it through quicker.

Regards
Phil C.

Deimos161
2014-11-08, 01:19 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Phil @ OVH
Hello,

To further elaborate a bit on vectr0n's post, we don't constantly replenish SoyouStart servers. They are made from older OVH servers. As such, the only time servers become available is when customer's end their current lease of one.

Regards,
Phil C.
Ah gotcha.
I managed to get snap up a server, just awaiting my verification.

Phil @ OVH
2014-11-07, 07:24 AM
Hello,

To further elaborate a bit on vectr0n's post, we don't constantly replenish SoyouStart servers. They are made from older OVH servers. As such, the only time servers become available is when customer's end their current lease of one.

Regards,
Phil C.

Deimos161
2014-11-06, 10:08 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vectr0n
All branches order from the same stock on their various websites, so you will see dates and times for servers order by any branch.
Ah right I gotcha, I keep checking all the time, but it seems Canadian servers are hard to come by ( Need Canadian for low ping)

*P.S, like your little disclaimer *

vectr0n
2014-11-06, 07:42 PM
All branches order from the same stock on their various websites, so you will see dates and times for servers order by any branch.

Deimos161
2014-11-04, 10:22 PM
Unfortunately you will have to keep refreshing the website to check stock. They do not publish when they are getting and/or deploying more servers. The OVH team will advise you to keep checking the website.
Cheers mate, I guess I should have purchased the pack I wanted a couple of months ago when there was still plenty.

The SYS packages are in HIGH demand at all times, something to keep in mind.
Wow yeah I see that. The package I want was just sold....

vectr0n
2014-11-04, 08:00 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Deimos161
Hello,

I am awaiting to buy a E3-SAT-3 but there is currently no stock. What is the average timeframe for replenishment and is there some sort of mailing list I can go on to alert me when there is new stock?

Kind regards
Joe
Unfortunately you will have to keep refreshing the website to check stock. They do not publish when they are getting and/or deploying more servers. The OVH team will advise you to keep checking the website. The SYS packages are in HIGH demand at all times, something to keep in mind.

Deimos161
2014-11-04, 05:59 PM
Hello,

I am awaiting to buy a E3-SAT-3 but there is currently no stock. What is the average timeframe for replenishment and is there some sort of mailing list I can go on to alert me when there is new stock?

Kind regards
Joe