We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Windows Server 2012

Zonta
2014-10-03, 09:04 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Maude @ OVH
Hello Zonta,

It is possible to add your own windows license in your license list in your manager by adding an SPLA License. After that you will be able to install Windows Server 2012 in your SYS dedicated server. After that you will be able to access your interface through a remote desktop.

I hope this answer your question if there is anything else please advise me.
Hello Maude so last time i checked the license was still under validating process. So I guess I won't be aible to install it until the license is fully valid

Maude @ OVH
2014-10-03, 08:14 AM
Hello Zonta,

It is possible to add your own windows license in your license list in your manager by adding an SPLA License. After that you will be able to install Windows Server 2012 in your SYS dedicated server. After that you will be able to access your interface through a remote desktop.

I hope this answer your question if there is anything else please advise me.

Zonta
2014-10-03, 06:14 AM
Hi I own a license of Windows Server 2012 Standard and I'd like to be aible to run it installed on my SYS Dedicated server with a operational desktop. So I was wondering if someone can guide me out?

Bonjours! Je possede une license valide de Windows Server 2012 Standard et j'aimerais pouvoir l'installer sur mon SYS Dedier et aussi pouvoir avoir 'interface graphique fonctionnel. Je me demandais si il y a quelqu'un qui peut m'aider?